Bombay Studios is a young and fast-growing B2B boutique high-roller casino company specialising in Live Dealer Studio operations. Our aim is to deliver the best customer experience in the market by offering different table games such as Baccarat as well as various game shows hosted in a variety of languages to our VIP customers. We belong to the Yolo Group (formerly the Coingaming Group) brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more.
Our first live casino entertainment studio was established in Tallinn in April 2020 and today we have more than 130 people working for us. But we have big plans, soon we are about to open a new business and enter into the hospitality sphere. Knowing our DNA, there surely will be a lot of things coming up.
To be able to support all of our growth plans we are now looking for an enthusiastic technical expert to jump on board. You will be part of a centric Studio Engineering team.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Installation, testing, and operation of equipment, such as PC/audio/video, and lighting equipment
- Continuous streaming services up-keeping
- Troubleshooting daily technical issues
- Perform minor repairs of the equipment and software maintenance
- Prepare reports outlining past, current, and future daily tasks and activities at the end of each shift, make sure all pending jobs from the previous shift are completed as requested
- Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs of equipment when necessary and possible
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management
- Working hours 8-17 with an on-call rotation (from home)
✔️ What we expect from you
- Fluency in English, verbal and written, is essential
- Relevant Professional education and/or experience in IT or Audio & Video production
- Knowledge of Audio (microphones, audio encoders, analog and digital audio rack equipment) and/or Video (DSLR cameras, lenses, video encoders, converters) equipment would be a desired advantage
- General knowledge of Windows and UNIX-based operating systems
- Good knowledge of Computer Hardware (building, modifications, upgrades) is a significant asset
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical/electronic components, including soldering/splicing, is a significant asset
- Experience with cable management and labeling
- Data cabling installation would be beneficial
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to accurately fulfill management orders and take ownership of the tasks
- Ability to work as a part of the team and independently
- Plan and prioritize tasks efficiently
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!